You Should Know When it’s Time to Upgrade
Your home heating equipment has been reliable for many winters – but if lately you notice that the cost to keep it running has been slowly and steadily increasing, you might be overdue for an equipment upgrade. Not only can upgrading a heating system that’s more than 15 years old save you money through enhanced efficiency and rebates, it also helps improve your home comfort.
Here are some signs that it may be time for a new heating system!
- Uneven heating throughout the home
- More frequent breakdowns and service calls
- A time lag between turning the heat on and feeling the warmth
- Rising energy consumption even when you turn the temperature down
- Noticeable soot and/or loud noises
Your local New York City Bioheat® fuel dealer can help you choose the best, modern, high-efficiency heating system for your home, and best of all most participate in the Upgrade & Save NYC Rebate Program where you can earn up to $700 in combined rebates. Contact your local Bioheat fuel dealer today to learn more!